Initially built as the mansion of Mr. Bramaud of Boucheron, it has been used from 1895 to 1905 to house the Prefect of Limoges. Later it became the property of the porcelain maker, Theodore Haviland, whose factory was located in the nearby Garibaldi Avenue.
Today, divided into apartments, it is here that Hélène chose to welcome you. Passionate of antiques, she carefully chose every object and piece of furniture, daring to mix old and new to make this place a place both stylish and comfortable.
Originally made to accommodate two guests with a bedroom and a large comfortable bed of 160x200, a sofa bed of 140x190 is also available (on request) for two additional guests.
Baby equipment is available on request.
Pets are not allowed.
Smoking is not allowed.
- Address : 2, rue du Général Cérez - 87000 LIMOGES
- Opening hours : 24 / 7
- Parking : Free covered car park is available 480 m away from the apartment and free private car park but not covered is available 25 m away from the apartment.
- Internet : by Wifi .
- Bicycle : La Maison du V’lim Tel. 06 19 59 35 65 ou Numéro Vert 0800 94 05 55
- Train station : Located 800 meters away from the apartment – Bus line number 20 from the train station (towards La Bastide 2 – Arrival Gare des Bénédictins)